CRAFTED CARES about our amazing community of artists, customers and staff, and we are practicing all government-mandated health and safety precautions to ensure their safety. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and take all actions necessary to keep our doors open and keep everyone safe.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Everyone on our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Limited store capacity and class sizes to ensure social distancing measures and maintaining 6’ social distancing at all times.
- Daily health screenings for staff.
- Employees are required to wear masks.
- Enhanced cleaning protocol for disinfecting and sanitizing high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer available for use when entering and exiting CRAFTED.
- Contactless payment methods are available.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your visit for a later date.
- Please bring your own face covering/mask (if you forget we’ll have disposable face masks on hand).
- Only those wearing nose/mouth coverings will be allowed to enter. No exceptions except as per current health orders.
- Your face covering must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain a safe social distance between other customers, store owners and staff.
- Children must be instructed to stay with their parents and not touch anything.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to please leave the market.